SageCircle highly recommends that AR professionals attending Gartner’s Fall Symposia in either Orlando or Cannes go to the AR Forums. This is the opportunity to ask tough questions of Gartner’s CEO and CRO. While some AR professionals express frustrations that Gartner does not immediately do what they ask for in these meetings, the AR Forum is a venue to get the issues on the table and in public.
___ email from Gartner ___
Click here to register for Orlando and/or Cannes Gartner AR Forums
- Learn how your peers get high returns from investments in working with Gartner
- Get updates on our research plans and participate in a dialogue with the head of Gartner Research, Peter Sondergaard
- Network with your peers
This event is complimentary and open to all AR professionals.
GARTNER AR FORUM AGENDA
3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Jeff Golterman, group vice president and analyst relations community leader, Gartner High-Tech & Telecom Programs
- Gene Hall, chief executive officer – Gartner Strategy Update
- Michael Yoo, senior vice president, High-Tech & Telecom Programs – Gartner High Tech Strategy Update
- Peter Sondergaard, senior vice president and global head of Gartner Research –
- Gartner Research Update
- Panel Discussion: Working Effectively With Gartner Throughout the Magic Quadrant Research Process (Panelists will include AR professionals and representatives of Gartner Research)
Orlando AR Forum and Cocktail Reception
October 14, 2008
3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cannes AR Forum and Cocktail Reception
Majestic Barriere Hotel
November 4, 2008
15:00 – 18:00
Royan 1 and 2