Analyst relations teams need to gather operational metrics to manage their program – measurements of the activities they do. But your executive sponsors want to see performance metrics – measurements of what you have accomplished. These include such concepts as change in analyst perception, lead generation and short list placements, and positive analyst impact on sales. While these are harder to obtain they are far more meaningful and demonstrate AR’s strategic value. To help analyst relations teams focus their measurement program on strategic data, SageCircle is announcing a new public webinar focused on providing the best practices and insights needed to efficiently collect, analyze and report performance metrics.
In this webinar we review various types of performance metrics, the processes needed to obtain the data, and methods for weighting and reporting these using various techniques such as a balanced scorecard.
Key Issues to be addressed in this webinar include:
- How are performance metrics different from operational metrics?
- What are the performance metrics needed to demonstrate AR’s strategic contribution to the company?
- What are the best practices for collecting performance metrics?
- What are the approaches for reporting on performance (aka outcomes or accomplishments), either as standalone reports or as part of a broader reporting structure?
In this SageCircle Webinar, our strategists will provide a succinct analysis of the options surrounding performance measurement and reporting. Participants will come out of the webinar with best practices and tools that will help them collect and report on social media without adding significantly to AR’s workload.
Who Should Attend:
- Analyst relations professionals and managers
- Public relations professionals and managers
- Role of performance metrics
- Types of performance metrics
- Incorporating performance metrics into your overall measurement program
- Collecting data in an efficient manner
- Out-tasking data collection to third-party firms
- Using tools for performance metrics data collection
- Reporting options
There will be plenty of time for your observations and questions.
The cost of this information-packed session is only $95. You can register by clicking here or visiting http://www.SageCircle.com. In addition, the cost is per login not per person. Feel free to schedule a meeting with your colleagues in a conference room and have all of them participate via a single ticket. Then afterwards you can discuss how to apply what you learned during the webinar.
We are scheduling two sessions to make it easy for you to fit the webinar into your busy schedule. The sessions will be held:
October 20 at 10 AM Pacific
October 27 at 11 AM Pacific
Certificate of Completion for AR Measurement
SageCircle’s Certificate of Completion is a feature of our training programs where we send a signed, hardcopy “Certificate of Completion” to AR professionals who have completed a series of training sessions on a particular topic. A “Certificate of Completion” will be a useful item to add to your resume as it shows you have invested in upgrading your AR skills and your commitment to the AR profession.
This webinar is one of the five sessions that fulfills the requirements for the Certificate for AR Measurement. Click on the links to see the descriptions, key issues and agenda for each webinar.
- Creating an AR Measurement Program
- Performance Metrics
- Operational Metrics
- Social Media Metrics
- Auditing the Spoken Word
If you have any questions about the webinar or wish to arrange a private session for your company, please call SageCircle at 503-636-1500 or send an email to “info [at] sagecircle.com”