By: Robin Schaffer
With the relaunch of SageCircle, I thought it only fitting to tie in the publication of a new book aimed to help AR professionals to understand the world of transformative analyst relations. This SageCircle Guide provides readers with an opportunity to explore AR from the perspective of an analyst, rather than the typical views expressed by industry professionals.
Not only that, but the unique insights provided in the book are supported by testimonies from dozens of analysts I had the pleasure of interviewing. These professionals represent all sorts of firms: small to large, regional to national, and more.
The first chapter explores the five value propositions of AR as discussed by Kevin Lucas of Forrester:
1) Deliver business value—find out why every company needs to understand what they’re trying to achieve as a business.
2) Manage first class execution
3) Maximize analyst influence
4) Secure needed investment—which companies are willing, and able, to invest in analysts.
5) Attain internal recognition of business contributions—in the form of salary bonuses or other rewarding features. These are invaluable for teams.
It is also important to note that analysts come in different ‘flavors,’ and understanding these is another key to successful analyst relations.
Unlock the world of transformative AR by ordering your copy of Analysts on Analyst Relations: The SageCircle Guide, available in both hard copy and Kindle eBook.
Robin Schaffer guides AR and influencer relations teams in strategy, execution and value creation. She has led transformative analyst relations and marketing leadership for three decades, most recently with Kea Company, Alteryx, Glassbox, and the Analyst Observatory. Her prior experience in the technology industry includes Collibra, Unit4, NICE Systems, and AT&T.